Choir Announcements & Program Updates
CHS Choir Families,
Our organization is partnering with FWISD's Southwest High School Band to staff concession stands at Texas Ranger games this season. If you are interested in participating, please see the email I have copied and pasted below.
Before reading the email, here are a few quick details you need to know:
1. If you have TABC training, the Rangers also require a refresher course. If you haven't done that, I will be able to forward you information regarding that as needed. Please reply directly to me for questions regarding the refresher course.
2. If you do not have TABC training, please sign up for one of the prep spots if they are still available.
3. The SWHS band fills slots within their organization first, then opens them up to other organizations. Spots will begin filling quickly as the only dates available at this time run through May 1.
4. I will forward new information as they fill the calendar for the summer.
5. Pay close attention to the times in the Charms calendar as the arrival time is early on weekdays.
6. Points earned will be applicable to next school year, the 2016-2017 year.
Below is the email from Southwest High School's Band Boosters with details on how to access their Charms calendar. They listed some specific needs in the email, but some of those might have already been filled in the Charms calendar....
THANKS TO ALL OF YOU who signed up!
The 4/17 game was cancelled due to rain -- looks like June 20th will be the make-up day.
BUT............we are NOT done. Games go until the 1st week of October for regular season!
We STILL NEED YOU!
Game schedule below.
Check CHARMS for report-in time.
Houston Series: **URGENT NEEDS FOR THIS WEEK!**
Tuesday, April 19, 2016 game starts @ 7:05 = need 5 prep & 2 TABC
Wednesday, April 20, 2016 game starts @ 7:05 = need 5 prep & 3 TABC
Thursday, April 21, 2016 game starts @ 7:05 = need 5 prep & 3 TABC
NY Series: anticipating large crowds since this is the Yankees
Monday, April 25, 2016 game starts @ 7:05 = need EVERYBODY
Tuesday, April 26, 2016 game starts @ 7:05 = need EVERYBODY
Wednesday, April 27, 2016 game starts @ 7:05 = need EVERYBODY
Friday, April 29, 2016 game starts @ 7:05 = need EVERYBODY
Saturday, April 30, 2016 game starts @ 7:05 = need EVERYBODY
Sunday, May 01, 2016 game starts @ 2:05 = need EVERYBODY
To sign up to work a Rangers Game:
Go to: www.charmsoffice.com
Select: enter/log in
Choose: Parent/Student Section and enter school ID: southwesthsband
Select: public calendar
Click on the multicolored hand on the date of the game you want to select
Fill in your name, phone number and e-mail address on the form for one of the positions listed there.
Any questions, please contact us, your Rangers Coordinators:
Sherry Roth, email: email@example.com, cell: 817-455-1675Call: 817-455-1675
Melissa Fliedner, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, cell: 817-262-0413Call:817-262-0413